Microsoft Outlook is a well-organized email management system that is one of the most widely used and best email applications. Because of its simple features and increased functionality, most users around the world prefer Outlook to Gmail.
Richard Lubicky, CEO of Real People Search stated that according to Microsoft, the major cause of this issue is a corrupted Navigation Pane settings file – profilename.xml, where “profilename” is the name of your Outlook profile. A good indication that the file is corrupted is when its size is 0 KB. No one knows the exact reason why this happens, but all versions of Microsoft Outlook from 2003 to the newest Outlook 2019 may be affected.
Daily official communications in multinationals and business organizations include management reports, client appointments, memos, VIP contacts, and so on. If Microsoft Outlook isn’t working properly, these error codes will always appear.
Assume you’re in this situation and don’t know what to do to fix the problem. Now you don’t have to worry about it because in this article, we’ll show you how to fix [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] in three simple steps.
There are a number of possible causes for this error, some of which are described below.
- Using too much Microsoft Outlook without emptying the cache could be one of the main causes of this [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] problem.
- You must begin utilize the Microsoft Outlook web application to avoid this error.
- If the software application breaks during downloading, another explanation is error code [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] while previewing your PC.
- To resolve the issue code [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da], delete the corrupted version of Outlook and reinstall the most recent version.
- If the problem persists, contact Microsoft for assistance.
Take a look at these solutions to get yourself out of this bind!
1. Update Outlook If You Are You Are Using Outdated Version
- Make sure your PC has the most recent MS Outlook features.
- This problem is most likely to occur if you run Outlook after installation with an outdated version on your PC.
- You simply need to update the old version to the new version to fix the [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] error. Because if you’re using an old version of Outlook, you’re more likely to run into problems like these.
- The previous Office files will not be erased if you uninstall MS Outlook before installing the new version.
- The problem will be resolved in the new version of Outlook. If the [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] error code persists, proceed to step 2.
2. Clear Cache & Cookies
- By clearing cache and cookies, old channels will be removed and all data will be current. Broken or jammed data packets can be removed by clearing the cache.
- Close the MS Outlook application once after deleting the cache. Reopen it once a few moments have passed.
- Close any accounts you’re using to get rid of the [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] error.
- Restart your computer after downloading the most recent version of Outlook.
- When the reboot process is finished. Open MS Outlook now and check if the [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, proceed to step 3 below.
3. Use The Web Application Of Outlook
- To resolve the Microsoft Outlook error code [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da], select the Outlook web application from the navigation panel, which appears when you click on the choices in the upper right corner.
- Use a little adjustment of the checkbox in MS Outlook and then click the save button.
- With your registered MS Outlook account, sign up for the lite edition.
- If you’re still having trouble with problem code [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da], contact Microsoft Support for assistance.
Our major purpose is to assist you overcome the issue code [pii_email_fbd39968ff524eefc1da] which generally arises while using Outlook. In this article, TechBumppy have explored the best available solutions to troubleshoot and fix the error. We hope this information helped you fix the error code.
Still, you are unable to fix the MS Outlook error code; it could be an even worse problem that is not possible to solve on your own. Just contact the Microsoft Outlook staff for more instructions.